Are you ready to complete your BSN degree? The BSN for RNs is a bachelor’s degree program uniquely designed for the associate degree and diploma prepared registered nurse who wants to extend his or her knowledge and skills.
ResU offers one of the most innovative BSN for RN completion programs in Illinois, taught by full-time faculty members who mentor you every step of the way. Our student-centered teaching methods use adult learning principles specifically designed for students who have been away from the classroom for a while.
Here’s what makes ResU’s BSN for RN program unique:
- Our program is streamlined for quick completion – you can complete your degree in only 7 courses (7 week terms)
- Contemporary, challenging curriculum that builds on your current knowledge base
- The program is delivered in authentic hybrid format (1 face-to-face class per week)
- The curriculum is designed NOT to repeat any of the courses which you completed in your basic coursework; instead, we build on what you already know
- Clinical component integrated into each course
- Nursing credit will be granted for previous coursework, with the successful completion of your first nursing course at Resurrection University
- Flexible program to fit into a working nurse’s busy schedule, with Fall, Spring or Summer starts
- Generous Presence Health tuition reimbursement and benefits-eligible employee discounts apply!
Graduates of a state-approved or NLNAC-accredited program with a current Illinois registered professional nurse license will be awarded 38 semester hours of credit for the following nursing courses pending successful completion of the first nursing course at Resurrection University.
REGISTER TODAY – Register by November 15th for the Spring 2014 session!
Click here to view the curriculum for the BSN for RNs program.