Resurrection University is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission, utilizing the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP). AQIP involves the entire institution in a journey through continuous improvement.
Please click on the HLC link to read more about ResU’s accreditation through the Higher Learning Commission using AQIP:
The HIIM (degree level) program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM) under the Standards for Accreditation of Baccalaureate Degree Programs in Health Information Management.
ResU is also accredited, approved, or is a member of the following organizations:
Accreditation & Approval
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, 202-887- 8476. CCNE, One DuPont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC, 20036, email@example.com
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and member of the North Central Association, 312-263-0456, 30 North La Salle Street, Suite 2400, Chicago, IL 60602-2504, www.ncahigherlearningcommission.org
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management, CAHIIM, 312-233-1100, 233 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL, 60601, cahiim.org.
- Approved by the Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, 217-785-0800. Illinois Department of Professional Regulation, 320 West Washington, 3rd Floor, Springfield, IL 62786, www.dpr.state.il.us
- Approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 217/785-0800; 320 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Springfield, IL 62786; www.dpr.state.il.us
- Membership in the American Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Membership in the National League for Nursing
- Membership in the Federation of Independent Illinois Colleges and Universities
- Membership in the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities
- Membership in the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA)