Resurrection University is accredited through the Higher Learning Commission.
The Higher Learning Commission utilizes the Academic Quality Improvement Program (AQIP) to infuse the principles and benefits of continuous improvement into the culture of colleges and universities. AQIP provides an alternative process through which an already-accredited institution, like Resurrection University, can maintain its accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission.
Through AQIP, Resurrection University is able to demonstrate that it meets accreditation standards and expectations through sequences of events that align with those ongoing activities that characterize organizations striving to improve their performance.
ResU is also accredited, approved, or is a member of the following organizations:
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and member of the North Central Association, 800-621-7440, 230 North LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500, Chicago, IL 60604, ncahigherlearningcommission.org
- Accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management (CAHIIM), 312-233-1100, 233 N. Michigan Ave., Chicago, IL 60601, cahiim.org
- Accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, CCNE, 202-887-6791 One Dupont Circle, NW Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation
- Accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 312-704-5300, 20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL, 60606-3182, jrcert.org
- Approved by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, 888-473-4858, 320 West Washington Street, 3rd Floor, Springfield, IL 62786, idfpr.com
Health Informatics and Information Management (HIIM) Accreditation
Resurrection University’s HIIM program is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM under the Standards for Accreditation of Baccalaureate Degree Programs in Health Information Management. We have a membership with Health Information Management Systems Society (HIMSS).
The School of Radiography Accreditation
The St. Francis School of Radiography at Resurrection University is accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT), 312-704-5300 20 N. Wacker Drive, Suite 2850, Chicago, IL, 60606-3182, jrcert.org
The bottom line is this: Whether you choose the College of Nursing or the College of Allied Health, Resurrection University is accredited, respected, and recognized for excellence in healthcare professions