BSIT – Post Licensure – The Saint Francis School of Radiography
Radiography – BSIT Post-Licensure Program Admission Criteria
SFSOR is one of the only schools that offer two tracks that lead to the Bachelor of Science in Imaging Technology (BSIT) degree. While the Pre-Licensure track is geared toward those who wish to become licensed radiologic technologists, our newest Post-Licensure track is a bachelor’s completion program designed to build on the knowledge base of the ARRT licensed radiologic technologist from associate degree and certificate programs. The Post-Licensure focus will emphasize current quality standards and other areas of modern healthcare.
For the Post-Licensure program, ResU will grant a bank of 53 semester hours for previous radiography education earned. We highly recommend completing a transcript evaluation prior to applying in order to understand the classes that would transfer and the classes still needed. I need a transcript evaluation!
BSIT Post-Licensure Admission Criteria
- A cumulative, undergraduate college grade point average (GPA) of 2.00 on a 4.00 scale
- Must have a current and unencumbered ARRT License
- Must be in good standing with all prior colleges and universities attended
BSIT Post-Licensure Application Requirements
- Submit an online application and fee ($50 nonrefundable)
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Submit a two-page personal statement detailing the reasons you wish to pursue the degree and how you feel the degree will enhance your career
- Submit a copy of your ARRT License
Start Terms and Application Deadlines
The BSIT Post-Licensure program starts in the fall semester each year.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis until all seats are filled.
Are you ready for more detailed information about the BSIT Post-Licensure program? Please fill out our Inquiry Form to create your own personal view book. Your view book allows you to:
- Learn more detailed information about the BSIT program
- Set up an appointment with an admissions counselor
- Start the application process
- Fill out an application
- Register for upcoming ResU events
- Explore different financial aid options