Resurrection University is a family that cares for the community and for each other.
For more than a century, the people of Resurrection University have been making a difference. It’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We encourage our alumni and friends to play an active role in the University. Share your thinking. Show your support. Sponsor and mentor a student. The future of healthcare is in your hands. ResU belongs to you.
The Alumni Association Mission
The Resurrection University Alumni Association’s mission is to serve and engage the Resurrection University Community by fostering lifelong relationships between the University and its alumni.
The purpose of the Resurrection University Alumni Association (RUAA) is to serve in an advisory capacity to the ResU community and provide leadership and direction to the RUAA by fostering lifelong relationships between the University and its alumni.
The Alumni Association strives to:
- Develop a strong organization that assists alumni to achieve their career goals through networking and mentoring opportunities.
- Provide a means for open dialogue between alumni and the University.
- Serve alumni, the University, and the professional community by providing continuing education opportunities.
- Foster philanthropic support to help meet the University’s programmatic and financial needs.
- Provide fellowship opportunities to honor our history and tradition.
Meet our Resurrection University Alumni Association Executive Committee: