Your contribution to ResU guarantees a future of world-class healthcare education.
There are many ways to give at ResU:
Scholarships for Students (to learn more about specific scholarships visit the Scholarships page)
- Alumni Scholarship Fund for Nursing Students (includes Hazel Orr, Sharon Bolin and Distinguished Alumni Scholarships)
- Alumni Scholarship Fund for Allied Health Students (includes Health Information Management and Radiography Scholarships)
- Sister Sandi Sosnowski Scholarship Fund
Funds to support the University
- Greatest need for University
- President’s Fund
- College of Nursing Dean’s Fund
- College of Allied Health Fund
The Foglia Family Foundation Inter-Professional Simulation Learning Center Fund
The Service Learning Mission Trip Fund
Gifts to the University
- Memorial and Honorary Tribute Gifts
- In-Kind Gifts
- Corporate Matching
- Long Term Gifts
- Lasting Impact Gifts
Click here to Give a Gift.
For additional information about giving to ResU, please contact Vickie Thornley, Director of Development and Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.252.5137.