Congratulations on graduating from Resurrection University
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Resurrection University, congratulations Graduate.
|October 12, 2018||Intent to Graduate forms due for January 2018 graduation.|
|October 17, 2018||Last day to send graduation regalia order by clicking here.|
|December 11, 2018||Graduation regalia pick-up|
|January 4, 2019||Fall 2018 Pinning Ceremony, Drury Lane Theatre and Conference Center (100 Drury Ln. Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181)|
|January 5, 2019||Fall 2018 Graduation Ceremony, Drury Lane Theatre and Conference Center (100 Drury Ln. Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181)|
|May 3, 2019||Spring 2019 Pinning Ceremony, Donald E. Stephens Center (5555 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018)|
|May 4, 2019||Spring 2019 Graduation Ceremony, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (5555 N River Rd, Rosemont, IL 60018)|
Ednur Form Information
- Signed EdNur forms will be available in January 2018. When they are ready, you will receive an email regarding pick-up information. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.
Cap and Gown Information
- Submit height and weight by clicking this link.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- Cap and gown pickup will take place on TBD.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional):
Pinning & Graduation Ticket Information
- Tickets will not be distributed for the pinning or graduation ceremonies. Seating at the ceremony will be on a first come basis.
- The graduation venue cannot accommodate more than 8 guests per student. Please respect your fellow graduates by limiting your guests to 8 or fewer so that everyone is able to find seating.
Pinning Ceremony Information
Please bring your name card to the ceremony.
- In your graduation packet you will find a name card to be completed for the pinning ceremony. The perforated portion should be given to the person you have chosen to pin you during the ceremony.
- Make sure your pinner stops by the check-in table. Pinners will be seated in a special section and will be lined up in numerical order.
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Graduates should arrive no later than 9:00 am.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
- Please remind family and friends that balloons, signs, and noise makers of any kind are not allowed in the theater.
No cost for parking.
Surface lot located off of Spring Road.
Intent to Graduate Form
Submit this online form to the Registrar’s Office before the term deadline. Please make sure to fill out this form accurately with the correct spelling of your name. The information you provide in this form will be printed on your diploma.
Please also indicate if you plan to attend the pinning and graduation ceremonies.