We make sure your academic records are accurate and secure.
From enrollment to graduation, it’s important that your information is always yours.
Like every other department and resource at Resurrection University, The Office of the Registrar exists to help students just like you. We coordinate the registration process, collect grades, verify enrollment, produce transcripts and even help with graduation.
When employers need to verify your degree and other academic information, we get the call. And long after you graduate, we will be here ready to assist you with anything that involves your academic career.
We’re here to help. If you don’t find the information or the form you need on our website, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Add Drop Class Form – Classes may be dropped, without penalty, during the first
week of the term only.
- Change of Major – If you need to withdraw from a course
after the first week, please make an appointment to see the Dean or Program Director.
- Leave of Absence – Use this form if you wish to halt your academic
progress for one or more semesters and then resume the program.
- Institutional Withdrawal form – Complete this form to withdraw from Resurrection University.
- Transcript Request – Follow the link to receive an official copy of your transcript.
- Enrollment Verification Request – Use this form to verify enrollment.
- Academic Appeal Student Form – This form is used to resolve grade disputes. Please follow the Academic Appeal Procedure for ResU when requesting an appeal.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal – A student who has been dismissed due to not meeting required Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) may submit an appeal with all necessary documentation.
- FERPA Consent (Release of Information Form) – Use this form to allow us to share your information with others.
- Semester Credit Overload Approval – Students wishing to enroll in more than a full load per semester must use this form to obtain permission.
Resurrection University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide
degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300;
Herndon, VA 20171
Transcript and Enrollment Verification Requests can be mailed to:
Office of the Registrar
1431 N. Claremont Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Requests may also be faxed to: (773) 227-3838
Please allow 5 business days for processing. Rush delivery is not available.
For questions regarding registration, you can contact the Office of the Registrar at RESUregistrar@resu.edu or call 773.235.5708