Congratulations on graduating from Resurrection University.
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Resurrection University, congratulations Graduate.
|June 2, 2017||Intent to Graduate forms due for August 2017 graduation.|
|June 16, 2017||Last day to send graduation regalia order by clicking here.|
|August 21, 2017||Career Day|
|TBD||Graduation regalia pick-up:
|August 30, 2017||Pinning Ceremony, St. Aloysius Church (2300 W. Le Moyne Street, Chicago, IL 60622)
|August 30, 2017||Graduation Ceremony, St. Aloysius Church (2300 W. Le Moyne Street, Chicago, IL 60622)
|September, 2017||You will receive an email from the Dean’s Office when your signed EdNur forms are available. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.|
Cap and Gown information
- Submit height and weight by Friday, June 16, 2017 by clicking this link.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- Cap and gown pickup will take place on TBD.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional):
Pinning & Graduation Ticket Information
- Tickets will not be distributed for the pinning or graduation ceremonies. Seating at the ceremony will be on a first come basis.
- The graduation venue cannot accommodate more than 8 guests per student. Please respect your fellow graduates by limiting your guests to 8 or fewer so that everyone is able to find seating.
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Graduates should arrive no later than 6:00 pm.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 7:00 pm.
- Please remind family and friends that balloons, signs, and noise makers of any kind are not allowed in the theater.
- You must turn in your student identification card to the Dean’s executive assistant when you pick up your EdNur form! You will not receive your EdNur form until your ID has been turned in to the University.
Ednur Form Information
- Signed EdNur forms will be available in September, 2017. When they are ready, you will receive an email regarding pick-up information. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.
Intent to Graduate Form
Submit this online form to the Registrar’s Office before June 2, 2017. Please make sure to fill out this form accurately with the correct spelling of your name. The information you provide in this form will be printed on your diploma.
Please also indicate if you plan to attend the pinning and graduation ceremonies.
To order diploma frames and nursing pin guards (all are optional), click here: link