Congratulations on graduating from Resurrection University.
It’s a significant accomplishment that deserves to be celebrated. Here is all of the information you need to make sure your graduation experience is everything you hoped for. On behalf of the faculty and staff of Resurrection University, congratulations Graduate.
|October 6, 2017||Intent to Graduate forms due for December 2017 graduation.|
|October 13, 2017||Last day to send graduation regalia order by clicking here.|
|TBD||Graduation regalia pick-up|
|November 14 & 15, 2017||Career Days
|December 15, 2017
2:00 – 4:00 pm
|Pinning Ceremony, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (5555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018)
|December 16, 2017
|Graduation Ceremony, Donald E. Stephens Convention Center (5555 N. River Road, Rosemont, IL 60018)
|January 2018||You will receive an email from the Dean’s Office when your signed EdNur forms are available. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.|
Cap and Gown Information
- Submit height and weight by Friday, October 13, 2017 by clicking this link.
- Undergraduates will be able to keep the gold tassel, cap and gown after the ceremony.
- Cap and gown pickup will take place on TBD.
- To order announcements, diploma frames, and nursing pin guards (all are optional):
Pinning & Graduation Ticket Information
- Tickets will not be distributed for the pinning or graduation ceremonies. Seating at the ceremony will be on a first come basis.
- The graduation venue cannot accommodate more than 8 guests per student. Please respect your fellow graduates by limiting your guests to 8 or fewer so that everyone is able to find seating.
Pinning Ceremony Information
Please bring your name card to the ceremony.
- In your graduation packet you will find a name card to be completed for the pinning ceremony. The perforated portion should be given to the person you have chosen to pin you during the ceremony.
- Make sure your pinner stops by the check-in table. Pinners will be seated in a special section and will be lined up in numerical order.
- Please see Michael Sherman, Registrar, prior to the ceremony if the pronounciation of your name is challenging.
Graduation Ceremony Information
- Graduates should arrive no later than 9:00 am.
- The ceremony will begin promptly at 10:00 am.
- Please remind family and friends that balloons, signs, and noise makers of any kind are not allowed in the theater.
- You must turn in your student identification card to the Dean’s executive assistant when you pick up your EdNur form! You will not receive your EdNur form until your ID has been turned in to the University.
Garage parking cost: $15
Parking Garage Entrance located off of River Road (see diagram in packet). Parking can be paid upon arrival and is valid for 8 hours from the time of payment.
Ednur Form Information
- Signed EdNur forms will be available in January 2018. When they are ready, you will receive an email regarding pick-up information. Students will turn in their Student I.D. when they pick up their EdNur form.
For questions concerning pinning and graduation, please contact Eric Hernandez, Director of Student Life at firstname.lastname@example.org or 773.252.5383
Intent to Graduate Form
Submit this online form to the Registrar’s Office before October 6, 2017. Please make sure to fill out this form accurately with the correct spelling of your name. The information you provide in this form will be printed on your diploma.
Please also indicate if you plan to attend the pinning and graduation ceremonies.
To order diploma frames and nursing pin guards (all are optional), click here: link