ResU’s Office of the Registrar is there to help you with everything from scheduling to graduation.
Looking for a form? Chances are, it’s right here. Have questions about registering?
We have the answers. Want to know about graduation? ResU’s Office of the Registrar
has all of the information you need.
- Late Registration Form – Use the Late Registration form after
online registration has closed
- Add Drop Class Form – Classes may be dropped during the first
week of the term only.
- Registration Worksheet – This worksheet is for planning purposes
only and does not need to be turned in for registration.
- Change of Major – Note: If you need to withdraw from a course
after the first week, please make an appointment to see the Dean or Program Director.
- Leave of Absence – Use this form if you wish to halt your academic
progress for one or more semesters and then resume the program.
- Institutional Withdrawal form
- Incomplete Grade form
- Transcript Request
- Enrollment Verification Request
- Academic Appeal Student Form – Please follow the Academic Appeal Procedure for ResU when requesting an appeal.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal
- Clinical Assignment Change Form
- FERPA Consent (Release of Information Form)
- Semester Credit Overload Approval
For important information about graduation, click here.
Resurrection University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide
degree verification. The National Student Clearinghouse may be contacted at: www.studentclearinghouse.org or www.degreeverify.org
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse; 2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300;
Herndon, VA 20171
Transcript and Enrollment Verification Requests can be mailed to:
Office of the Registrar
1431 N. Claremont Ave.
Chicago, IL 60622
Requests may also be faxed to: (773) 227-3838
Please allow 5 business days for processing. Rush delivery is not available.
Registration for continuing students occurs three times a year:
- * November for the spring semester
- * April for the summer semester
- * July for the fall semester
There are 3 basic steps:
- Meet with faculty advisor to discuss schedule and have advising hold removed from
- Determine your registration date. If you are an undergraduate student, your registration
date is based on your expected graduation date. All graduate students can register
beginning on the first day of registration. A registration hold will be placed on
your record until your scheduled date and time. You will not be able to register before
your scheduled date and time.
- Once your registration date arrives, create your class schedule via the student
portal. Step-by-step directions to the portal are available.
Your advisor’s name and phone number will show up in the student portal under the
“Advisor” section when you log in.
Clinical assignments are made in the weeks before the beginning of the term by
the Dean of Nursing. The Dean will email a list of available sites to all registered
students. Students are then able to rank their top 5 choices before final assignments
If you have a hold on your account, check the student portal to determine the type
- * Library hold, contact the Library
- * Financial hold, contact the Bursar
- * Advisor Registration hold, contact your faculty advisor
- * Hold with a registration date (i.e.: November 2, 2013 registration or April
6, 2013 registration) will remain until your registration date arrives
No. If you register online via the student portal, there are no paper forms to
Students registering late must submit a late registration form.
If you registered online but do not see your classes displayed, you may have missed
a step. Always click “proceed to final step” and then “register/drop classes” when
you’re finished with your selections in Campus Portal.
The most up-to-date version of the schedule can be found in the Student Portal.
It is located under the “campus info” menu option of the left side of the screen.